Friday, November 19, 2010

Bad Week but Good KIds

What an exhausting week. Science was crazy, we did snack tectonics and set up for another lab and I still haven't graded the rock labs. On top of it I have a sore throat and bad cough.  Yesterday I had to go home in the middle of the day I was so sick, now I'm coughing like crazy. I've got to figure out how to make good sub plans. I'm thinking about recording my voice in ActivInspire (or Jing) because my Science class had to have a study hall yesterday.

I barely made it through today but the kids were energizing. In Geometry, they were totally engaged for the full 51 minutes doing a team test and in Algebra we played a work at your own pace BINGO game I stole from Dan Meyer.

Next week is short and hopefully I can kick this darn cough/cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment